Oracle DBA - (Job Code: IT-DBA-1)
Posted: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 - Job Type: Full Time - Career Level: Entry - Location: 6 October City
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Oracle DB through multiple lifecycle
- Use your deep technical knowledge to analyze
and solve critical issues, providing end-to-end problem resolution.
- Assist Development with complex query tuning
and schema refinement.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support
release deployment activities, after working hours.
- Ensure all alerts have been acknowledged and
escalated as needed.
- Monitor and report on system performance.
- Plans and analyzes risk associated with system
- Designs, implements, and administers backup
and disaster recovery solutions for key databases.
- Helping to implement, deliver and test backups
in a way which meets key Recovery Point Objectives.
- Prepare and present status and technical reports
- More than 1 year
experience with Oracle, preferably in a lead role.
- Experience should include DB, capacity
planning, performance tuning, storage management, back-up and recovery,
managing schemas and report generation.
- Operating system experience in Linux.
- Oracle management tools (RMAN, Data pump).
- Hands on experience with DB standards and end user
applications-translating capacity requirements into infrastructure
- Must be a self-starter with a strong attention to
- Experience with an organization with a key reliance on
24x7 reliability on its database.
Annual profit share
Ongoing development programs.